Sunday, November 7, 2010

80s Day: The best class of my life.

best presentation ever.



Can't decide who is sassier.
On October 12th, Noah and I had presentations on monsoons for our Colgate class.  It was on this same day that Burnett told me I could plan an 80s themed class (so necessary, I had been going through some serious SHOCK withdrawal and this was a good way to alleviate the pain).  The class was quite the success, everyone dressed up and we had a dance party during our break.  Noah and I had some of the greatest presentations in geologic history (wow, I know).  Overall, it was quite the educational experience for everyone involved.






Want to learn more about monsoons?  This is how the magic happens:  Total Monsoon of Colgate


FUN FACT:  Yes, I do currently live in Fairy Meadow.  It is a real place.  And an awesome one.

break time dance party.  duh.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why the formatting hates me and looks sucky. Oh well, I tried.

    ReplyDelete